- To foster a public sentiment of humanity and gentleness toward animals and to protect them from cruelty, neglect, and carelessness.
- To return lost animals to their owners and to place adoptable pets into humane and responsible environments.
- To prevent pet overpopulation by promoting the spay and neutering of companion animals.
- To promote responsible care and concerned pet ownership through education.
- To participate with our community to build a new animal shelter characterized by:
- Adequate capacity to manage our growth
- Spacious and comfortable animal living quarters
- A location conducive to volunteerism, adoption, and outdoor activities.
- Facilities to achieve our educational goals
- A comfortable and inviting atmosphere for the public to visit and adopt pets
- To secure funds necessary to accomplish our goals from both public and private sources through fundraising, donations and grant applications.
. To oversee a TNR Program in an effort to prevent pet overpopulation & euthanizing of feral cats in our community.
What We've Achieved
- We have recently broke ground on the band new dog shelter in Perry!
- As a community we raised enough money for Hopes heart worm treatment!
- We have rescued hundreds of cats and dogs and placed them in loving homes.